Help & FAQ’s
Where is Stone & Earth?
A: The Stone & Earth team have produced a helpful guide for choosing the right worktop for you and you home.
Q: How do I keep my worktops looking clean and new?
Q: Where can I get a sample of the stone?
Q: What do I need to do before the template is drawn?
Q: How does the process work and how long does the process take?
A typical breakdown of the process is as follows:
- Customer Quotation – Once you have advised a member of our Sales Team of your bespoke requirements, we provide you with your quotation the same day.
- Template Date – Our Sales Team will arrange at date for a member of our Installation Team to visit your address and begin the template. This will be within 7-10 working days from your order being accepted. This date may be longer than 10 days if the customer requires a more convenient date.
- Date of fitting – When the order has been accepted, a date for fitting will be arranged with the customer and can be within 7-12 workings days from the date of the template being completed depending on availability of the customer.
The entire process from initial contact to completion of your kitchen can be achieved by Stone & Earth between 14-22 working days.
Q: Do you fabricate on site or is it out sourced?
Factory Tours can be made by appointment, where customers can visit and see their chosen stone being fabricated. You can also observe the process taking place on our monitor within the showroom at Stone & Earth to understand the intricate process that takes place.
Q: Does the work and product come with a guarantee?
Q: How are the payments organised?
- 50% deposit is required upfront when the order is accepted, which allows our Sales Team to reserve your chosen stone
- The final 50% balance is due prior to the fitting of your bespoke stone.
Q: Does Stone & Earth offer a price match?
Q: What is the difference between Quartz and Granite?
Granite is a natural stone quarried from the earth as a natural product. This is why the colour and pattern may differ between slabs.